What does D.F.M. stand for?
- Doesn't F**king Matter
- Don't Fail Mathematics
- Do it For Money
- Drink From Monday
- Department of Finite Mathematics
- Dive For Money
- Don't Fone Me
- Dumb Phonetic Meaning
The above drinking formalism is very effective.
It has been tested under strict partying conditions, and has been proved to be a reliable way
of transferring drink to the body.
- The instigator shall call Squad ... Attention
- The assembled DFMers (that includes the instigator) shall leap to attention, clutching their
drinks to the chest, with elbows neatly tucked into their sides.
- The instigator shall call Present Arms
- The DFMers shall raise their elbows to above the drinking level (typically the mouth, but
DFM has no physiological prejudices), without moving the drink from its secure position
against the chest.
This manouvre ensures that there is some space left empty in the elbow should the body fill
up to the drinking level.
- The DFMers shall all call Ochlayoch and take a healthy slurp.
Easter Sunday occurs every year on easter sunday (notice the subtle change of capitalization).
DFM meets (in several countries now) on the top of the nearest hill before sunrise, for champagne
Then the sun rises.
And people start to sink.
And the day progresses.
My dive company, D.F.M. DiveRs, provided
PADI diver training dive trips to the Great Barrier Reef.
DFM Tales at the Brink